Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving

Each Thanksgiving, we should reflect what we are thankful for. I am most thankful for a loving and healthy family especially James and Andrew...easy enough. I am also very thankful for the rest of my family and friends and for having most everything I really need. Want--now that's another story, of course.

This Turkey Day, it was fun having Peter and Kathryn around and seeing them interact with Andrew. Both kids were very sweet with him. I had to explain to Peter why Andrew too young to chase him around Nonna's house. Kathryn was too generous with sharing toys with him.

Nonna made a super delicious meal. A.J. loved the turkey, dressing, and sweet potatoes and totally "gobbled" them up.

On a silly side note, I wanted also give additional thanks for the Longhorns winning against the Aggies tonight. Here are the pictures from today including two pictures of Andrew with Granddad during the game (taken during commercial as to not disturb any game watching).

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!







No comments: