Saturday, August 23, 2008

Three Men and a Baby

I think the title is somewhat fitting to compare our son and the men in his life that are in close proximity (say, within a 1 mile radius). Of course, the first man is Daddy, who A.J. absolutely adores. I never tire of watching them together. Then, the second is Papa, who has developed a very close bond with his grandson. I still owe you guys a video clip of Papa giving Drew a workout. And now, the honor of the third man can be bestowed upon Uncle Hung.

For a while, Andrew was pretty much indifferent to him probably because he didn't see him very often. But lately, we have gotten to see more of Uncle; and Drew is totally into him now. The last two nights, when we have had dinner with Uncle Hung and Aunt Hong, Andrew will give Uncle some very hearty smiles and laughs. I have always had a very close and special relationship with my uncle; and it melts my heart to see Andrew building a relationship with him. Here is a picture of Drew during one of their moments.


1 comment:

Mary-Ann Hoang said...

that's so sweet. most little ones are scared of my dad at first, lol, even madison is, and she's afraid of nothing! but they all warm up to him eventually. cute.