Saturday, June 28, 2008

This Day In History: Our Big News

I remember those segments during the news broadcasts back in the days called "This Day In History." Well, for today, it would be easy. Yes, it's my dad's birthday. But I remember a year ago today, we got the official word from the doctor that I was pregnant. I remember waiting anxiously later that afternoon to tell my parents. "Happy Birthday, Dad. You're going to be a grandfather again!"

Earlier today, James and I were reminiscing about that fateful day, everything that has happened this past year, and how our lives have changed. What a crazy, but incredible year it has been!

I wanted to post the picture of the ultrasound from that the doctor's visit that day, but can't because it is in storage. I will put that up another day. But for now, here is another picture of my dad and son.


No comments: