Friday, June 6, 2008

First Haircut

After much deliberation and debate, we finally did it. We always knew we would have to cut our child’s hair sooner than later, but it was just a matter of when and how. As for when, we decided to do it tonight. As for how, Little Man got a fade.

He was good at first being quite still, but I think he got a little overwhelmed by Ngoai and Mommy trying to hold his head still for that long. He got a little fussy in the middle, but calmed back down towards the end. I am so glad my mom is a professional! It looks so much better now. No more mullet!! Hooray!

Here are some photos of the first haircut.



2 comments:

Tse Family said...

Already! We didn't carefully document the end of the mullet for our son, but I took the scissors to him myself early on. Danny Devito in Twins was not my idea of a good look for my baby!
He is such a cutie! Eventually we'll cut Sarah's crazy hair too.

Unknown said...

what, hes not shaving yet?
/gratuitous Lenz hair growth reference

(sorry..i see a softball, what am i supposed to do other than knock it out of the park..)