Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

Happy First Father's Day, Daddy!!

I am so lucky to be married to a wonderful husband who is an amazing father to our son. It melts my heart when Andrew sees his father and then smiles at him. I love it when James plays with A.J. and they seem so happy just to be together. Or when James reads to Drew. Just anytime I see them together, I am just amazed by how my love for these two men continues to grow.

And I want to say another special Happy Father's Day to my own dad, who never ceases to amaze me by his love and support for not only his children, but to our family. I love you, Dad!!

So, Happy Father's Day, Daddy, all the fathers in our lives, and to all the other Daddies out there.

Here is a slideshow of Drew with some of the fathers in his life.

No comments: