Friday, June 6, 2008

Happy Birthday, Mommy!

Yes, today is my birthday. I am a year older. It sucks. Enough said.

Nah, it’s not that bad. Then again, don’t get me wrong, it’s not that good either. I just hate turning another year older. But I do have a lot to celebrate. I thought about how thirty-two years ago today my mom delivered me and how three months ago I delivered Andrew. I have a wonderful mom and a wonderful son. Mom and Dad, thanks for having me!!

I had a very nice birthday dinner with Papa, Ngoai, Uncle Footon, Aunt Hong, Uncle Hung, Daddy, and Andrew. I opted not to do anything too extravagant since Daddy has his CFA Level II exam tomorrow morning. Drowning my sorrows…I mean, celebrating will have to wait until a later, more appropriate time. Maybe tomorrow night, we can combine with Daddy celebrating no more studying and Mommy celebrating having her husband back!

Here's a picture of our Bumbo-Bee taken a couple of weeks ago. We thought it would fun to let Andrew try the Bumbo out and see how he fared. Not too bad, but he has some more time before he's ready for it. Also, here is a photo of Andrew with Papa from today.







1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Syd. James works for Chic-Fil-A? hook a brotha up!