Saturday, May 12, 2012

Manard Baby Shower

Immediately after the party, we drove over to Tiny's No. 5 for Monica's baby shower. I had already told her that I was probably going to be late as we were coming from the party and she said that was fine. I had hoped to drop Andrew off at home, but we were running so late that I just headed straight there for fear we would miss the whole thing.

Unfortunately, we missed most of the shower, but we just wanted to come by for a little bit and give her our gift. But seeing how I had Andrew with me, it worked out well that we weren't there too long. Though, I have to say he was very well behaved. He was more interested in eating all the yummy food they were serving including the delicious chocolate chip cookies.

It was a beautiful shower; and it was nice to be able to celebrate Baby Alexander and his dear sweet parents.




No comments: