Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl XLIII

James and I were content with staying at home watching the Superbowl since neither of us have had much time to watch football or really get into this year's season. Of course, James has kept up with is as best he can--especially with his Cowboys!

But Donnie and Aimee were kind enough to invite us to their house to watch the game and for dinner. We had delicious dips, tacos, and an awesome pseudo-cheesecake dessert. Emily is just so cute; and she is such a good girl. It's funny seeing how different the two kids are. Emily plays and doesn't get into things she shouldn't...versus Andrew who is trying to touch everything in sight that he shouldn't!! Emily is more calm, where Andrew is so on-the-go, ridiculously active. But I can't say much since that is all me.

But we had a great time as always. We are so lucky to have such great neighbors! Thanks for such a great night, you guys!

I have to say that I was also happy that the Steelers won seeing how I born in Pennsylvania and the Steelers were one of the first NFL teams that I liked.



1 comment:

The Boos from Booville said...

Looking forward to seeing you guys this weekend - travel safe!