Wednesday, February 20, 2008

The Waiting Game

So, here we are. Tuesday has come and gone; and no baby has arrived yet. James and I have a difference of opinion as to which parent this kid is getting his stubbornness from!

I am now 4 cm dilated and all is well with my blood pressure. I will spare everyone the details, but my OB did a medical procedure to help speed things up. But if for some reason that still doesn't work, I will be induced on Monday. So, we are back to the waiting game.

Oh, I almost forgot! Many have asked for a picture of me preggers. This photo was taken at my baby shower with my dear friend, Jenny. And dresses make me look bigger than I am (even though I am pretty big!) She was actually due a week after me, but had her baby on Tuesday. Congratulations to Jenny and Justin; and welcome Eric!! Baby Lenz already has a friend.


No comments: