Monday, June 6, 2011

Happy 35th Birthday, Mommy

We have been discussing my upcoming birthday for awhile now. I would ask Andrew things like what he wanted to get me or what we should do to celebrate. His answer was usually to buy me flower. And he would say that he didn't want to do anything in terms of a birthday dinner (which was the plan), but kept asking me about when it was time for birthday cake. He totally has his priorities in check!

Anyways, Daddy told Drew he would take him to the grocery store to pick out my flowers and cake. Andrew was so stoked about it!! It was really very sweet.

For dinner, we went to Pappasito's for fajitas with some friends including Aunt Monica and Uncle Ed. Then, it was back to the house for some cake. Andrew said "Happy Birthday" and wanted to blow out my candles.

I was not very happy about turning another year older especially the big 3-5. I am so not fond of hitting my "late 30s". Eek! But Andrew does make it my birthday a little more bearable. At least there is one person who likes my birthday!


No comments: