Monday, May 19, 2008

Mommy's First Day Back at Work

Well, today was my first day back at work. It was hard leaving Andrew; and I will be the first to admit that I had some serious separation anxieties. But I made it through the day with only 2 calls and 1 text to check up on Drew. Apparently, he handled my absence like a champ--no meltdowns and he took the bottle just fine. Whew, what a relief!!

My strategy for this week is to take one day at a time. So, that would be 1 down, 4 more to go.

Here's a picture of our future little Longhorn that was taken yesterday. Hook 'em!



2 comments:

The Boos from Booville said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Boos from Booville said...

Good luck girl! It will all work out but I will still say a prayer because it is so hard to be away - hard to put into words. But God will watch over you three!