Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Two Month Birthday!

Andrew spent his two month birthday out and about. First, we picked up Daddy at his office and then went out to lunch. Then, we ran a quick errand for Mommy. Tonight, we are meeting some of Mommy's friends for Girls Night Out. Yes, Mommy knows that he's not a girl, but I want to give Daddy some alone time to study for his CFA exam in June.

He is definitely smiling and talking a lot more. Also, he has such much better control of his neck and head. I don't know where the two months have gone by. He is so different from the little 7 lb baby we brought home from the hospital.

A.J. is sleeping well at nights; and I think he may have the hang of days and nights fairly well right now. Of course, I suspect his sleeping patterns will change soon enough. He is still a really good baby and doesn't cry too much. But two months have surely been ample time for his lungs to develop. He can sure make his frustrations known!! It's so cute because when he gets sad, his lower lip rolls outward. I will try to take a picture of it if I can.

So, Happy Two Month Birthday, Drew Bear!!

Here's a picture of the birthday boy in his bouncer taken this afternoon.



1 comment:

Tse Family said...

How many nicknames does your little person have? Very cute. It does fly by. I can't believe he is 2 months old! Amazing.