I took a few pictures of them trying to play around with my camera. And I also got a couple of snapshots of a certain little boy helping to water Ngoai's plants and clean the crawfish for the boil this afternoon.
Sunday, May 30, 2010
Ngoai's Garden
What can you say? It's summertime...and Ngoai's garden is in bloom. I love all the beautiful flowers, but what I probably love most are all the unbelievable, magnificent colors of the blossoms.
I took a few pictures of them trying to play around with my camera. And I also got a couple of snapshots of a certain little boy helping to water Ngoai's plants and clean the crawfish for the boil this afternoon.


I took a few pictures of them trying to play around with my camera. And I also got a couple of snapshots of a certain little boy helping to water Ngoai's plants and clean the crawfish for the boil this afternoon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment